Keeping Children Safe Online: do you know what your child is doing online?
The LSCB is running three 2 hour information sessions through 2018/19 which will enlighten both parents and professionals on:
- What children and young people are using the internet for
- The technology they are using
- Managing the risks
- Taking positive action
The session is not hi-tech but contains practical content and advice for PARENTS and professionals that will make a difference.
- Wednesday 27th June 2018 at St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School, Carisbrooke, PO30 1NR
- Tuesday 18th September 2018 at Lanesend Primary School, Cowes, PO31 7ES
- Tuesday 5th February 2019 Gatton at Lake Primary School, Shanklin, PO37 7DG
Presented by Simon Snell, former Detective Inspector, Child Exploitation Unit, Devon and Cornwall Police.
This course is Free! but we do ask individuals to book a ticket so that we can manage numbers.
To book a ticket please click on the dates above (or on the dates in the attached poster) or visit the LSCB website www.iowscb.org.uk
Tweets by IOWSCB
Partnership Support Team
Isle of Wight Safeguarding Children Board